From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Zhu, Shengkai
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 3:28 PM
To: Fajar A. Nugraha
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Pvops Kernel Compile: No module isci found for kernel
2.6.32.12

Thank you for your reply, Fajar.

I am using 4.1.2-rc because I was on a mission to duplicate some test results.

You are correct, my original kernel was distro RHEL5.7 (2.6.18), this is also a
part of duplicate requirement.

And I agree with you that the isci probably not relevant, since I could boot it
up with native 2.6.32 kernel.

--Shengkai