Re: [Xen-users] My emails cannot get through to xen-users mailing list again

On 26/03/2012 16:25, Andrew Pounce wrote:
On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 08:41:21AM +0000, Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:
Dear Andrew,

My emails cannot get through to xen-users mailing list again. They don't
show up on the xen-user mailing list website.

Could you please check?
Yes certainly.. Please provide details on the specific email you sent ( time it
was sent, what address it was sent to, what address it was sent from, if you
have access to your email server the log lines that were generated, Subject and
other information that might make it possible for me to identify it) and I will
take a look to see if I can identify what has happened to it.

Note that if you are sending messages that are very spam like then messagelabs
may bin them before I get to see them as they provide the spam ande virus
filtering for the xen lists.

Please note that if you are attaching documents to mailing list posts then
there is a fairly good chance that this would exceed the allowed posting size -
please ensure that you send text only emails with only the relevant parts of
any message you are replying to.

Thanks,

  -Andrew

Dear Andrew,

I have found out one of the causes of my emails not reaching xen-users mailing list. There is a filesize limit to the files you can attach.

Thank you very much.

--
Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)