Re: [Xen-users] xl memory bug

Well dom balooning is comented out in xl.conf and is still happening but prior version of xen unstable 4.2 had check  before now that gone

On 28 March 2012 18:25, Casey DeLorme <cdelorme@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My mistake, not the same problem I had.
No problem mate.

> However, it does sound like a ballooning problem,
Yes, it is actually (as already mentioned in the discussion I've reported
few post ago).

> Dom0 starts with an
> initial assigned memory from the dom0_mem flag, but it gets smaller over
> time possibly because ballooning is on by default.
>
> With the xm toolstack you can set dom0-min-mem in the xend-config file, but
> I don't know how to do this with the xl toolstack, I imagine there is a grub
> flag for it though.
Yes, but if the following sentence is still verified, I think there is
nothing to do now:

--
Flavio