[Xen-users] Help: Regarding xm utility

Hello Everyone

I have been trying to use the xm tool to migrate guest OS from one host to another host. I have setup a NFS storage such that one host can remotely access the disk image files. The output of using xm migrate is as follows:

- VM migration is successfully completed. However, xm list output still displays the guest OS on the source host in shutdown state on which it was initially installed. And I can start the guest OS again on the source resulting in the same guest OS running on the source and target.

- When I migrate the same guest OS back to the original host on which it was initially installed from host B, xm list on host B does not display the guest OS.

Is this a correct behavior that a guest OS will always be listed on the host on which it was initially installed even though it has been migrated to another host?

Any suggestions on this would help a great deal.

- Anoop