Re: [Xen-users] Windows 7 as guest on a physikal disk

Quoting Joseph Glanville <joseph.glanville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On 2 April 2012 22:42, Ken Cobler <kcobler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jen,

I used dd to copy the physical device to a linux file.

Ken

Hi Ken,

thanks for the reply, I want to try that. How did you copy
the Windows from disk to file? Did you make a raw copy
using 'dd' or did you copy the files using 'cp' on the loop-mounted
file system?

Thanks

Jens