Re: [Xen-users] Any tmem documentation out there?

Hi Phillip,

Thank you for your e-mail. I want to tell you my situation about tmem:

1) I use Xen 4.1.2 + kernel 3.3.1 (ubuntu-based environment). tmem seems to be working now in both xen and guest os.
2) I found that tmem did not include frontswap in this version (and any of 3.x.x).
3) when I forced to enable frontswap, it did not work since swap struct did not have frontswap_map.
4) I still do not understand the output of sudo xm tmem-list -l -a..... I will look into the source code for that since there is no documents.

Did you run UEK2 for guest os? Dan Magenheimer suggests to use it. I'm thinking to try it if I have time.

Can you share your understanding for the output of sudo xm tmem-list -l -a?

I hope we can help each other with this big toy.

Thanks,

Jinho

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 11:52 PM, Phillip Susi <psusi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--