[Xen-users] xen-pciback cause my system hang

Hi,

I have successfully start my Win7 x86 domU on my x64 Xen dom0 system. Now I want to give my Win7 full access to my Nvidia card.

lspci
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation G86 [Quadro NVS 140M] (rev a1)

and I added these to my /etc/modprobe.d/xen-pciback.conf
options xen-pciback hide=(0000:01:00.0)

then I ran modprobe xen-pciback

nothing happens on the screen, and my system becomes unresponsive. But interestingly, I can use Ctrl+Alt+Del to reboot my system. I guess the system is not all hanged, it is only the screen not responsive.

--
Regardsï
David Shen

http://about.me/davidshen