Re: [Xen-users] Xen timekeeping best practices

On Apr 13, 2012, at 12:41 PM, Freddie Cash wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 12:21 PM, Qrux <qrux.qed@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Apr 13, 2012, at 10:22 AM, Todd Deshane wrote:
>>
>>> Adding Xen-devel.
>>> What are the current timekeeping best practices now?
>>
>> You may want to start here:
>>        xen-tarball-upacked-here/docs/misc/tscmode.txt
>
> Is that file available online anywhere? It sounds like an interesting read.

[Just to be absolutely clear--I did not write this.  This is an article written
by Dan Magenheimer, whom I believe to be a Xen developer from Oracle.]

I've posted it here:

        http://xlapp.org/xen-timekeeping/tscmode.txt

I've been meaning to start a collection of information for Xen Timekeeping.  If
anyone else has any docs or images they'd like to contribute, I'd be happy to
collect them here as reference material for when someone takes the plunge to
update the Xen wiki.