[Xen-users] vif-bridge script is called even configured to use NAT

Hi,

In my /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp file, I configured to use NAT-network:

(network-script 'network-nat netdev=wlan0')
(vif-script   vif-nat)

In my VM configure file, I added:

vif = ['ip=10.0.0.1' ]

My xend service started fine. But when I start my VM (Windows 7), I got following messages:

logger: /etc/xen/scripts/vif-bridge: online type_if=vif XENBUS_PATH=backend/vif/5/0
logger: /etc/xen/scripts/vif-bridge: add type_if=tap XENBUS_PATH=
logger: /etc/xen/scripts/vif-bridge: Writing backend/vif/5/0/hotplug-error Could not find bridge device xenbr0 backend/vif/5/0/hotplug-status error to xenstore.
logger: /etc/xen/scripts/vif-bridge: Could not find bridge device xenbr0
logger: /etc/xen/scripts/vif-bridge: Writing /local/domain/0/backend/vif/5/0/hotplug-error Could not find bridge device xenbr0 /local/domain/0/backend/vif/5/0/hotplug-status error to xenstore.
logger: /etc/xen/scripts/vif-bridge: Could not find bridge device xenbr0

It seems it is trying to use the bridge network, since the xend service is configured to use NAT script, it cannot find the bridge device. How to fix this?

--
Regardsï
David Shen

http://about.me/davidshen