Re: [Xen-users] is there a best dom0?

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 3:03 PM, Alan McKay <alan.mckay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there a distro considered the 'best' dom0?   Most stable?
> Or is there any difference?

This page provides a summary of your options:

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/XenDom0Kernels

At a very high level it really depends on what you are trying to
accomplish, what you are familiar with, etc. (asking more specific
questions can allow people to cater their answers to your needs)

In slide 14 here, I apply this type of question more specifically to XCP:
http://www.slideshare.net/cloudstack/vbacd-xen-cloud-computing

I would also recommend taking a look at the following page, which
gives an overview of your toolstack choices and things to consider:

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Choice_of_Toolstacks

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Todd