Re: [Xen-users] Hyper V with Xen

Hi Andrew,

thanks for your fast answer and your effort:-).

Yes, what i want to do requires VT- Hardware. I want to use a demo version from
a sap component called SAP NetWeaver Gateway 2.0. This component requires Suse
or HyperV and i must use HyperV. That sucks. ;)
And cause i have no Server i just can use a VM for run a VM.

the link you sent me uses sphere 5, but i have only a license for sphere 4. And
this version does not support VT and HyperV :(.

For this reason i wanted to try to work with Xen as an alternative to vsphere.
Thats my problem and my question. :)

But "Inception" is really a great Movie and the reference is nice xD.

Thanks and best regards,

Dominik

-------- Original-Nachricht --------