Re: [Xen-users] VGA Passthrough of Radeon 6990? Crossfire in general?

Oh really?

After installing the bare driver, CCC will work if you add it later?  That's fascinating (and very strange ;D)!

I would definitely love to see that guide. I'm trying things on my own today, but I doubt I'll be successful :P