Re: [Xen-users] Physical disk problem

Hi agin.

I have tried both with and without and it makes no difference.

I have used this domU for almost a year with one physical disk and it works perfectly. But when I try to add a third disk option it won't work. I've tried to use a Debian iso as cdrom but when it is more than two disk options it won't start.

Joakim