[Xen-users] SAN high available best practices

I am finally getting around to setting up our Dell MD3200i iSCSI SAN to be the disk storage for our xen dom0's so that we can utilize HA functions. Each of our dom0 host machines have 4 NIC's. So far I have 2 NIC's bonded as a mode6 for trunk/vlan traffic and the other two NIC's setup to access the SAN directly. My main question is this though: How should I handle the LUN's and access to the various dom0's? We use lvm based disks for domu's for performance and snapshot features. Should I create individual lv's for each disk or create one large vg and then create the individual lv's? As you can tell I have never done this part before so any good guides online I could read would be great. We do want to use xen's HA functions so if a physical host has problems the domu's on that host can fail over to the other node without interruption. This is possible right? Unlike others where it stops the domu and then starts it on the other dom0 causing downtime.

Thanks in advance for any and all input.

Donny B.