[Xen-users] Unable to start X when booting the hypervisor

Hi there!

I am trying to start my X session within my XEN installation but I am not able to do it because of an error. I guess it's due to the hypervisor, because if I boot the system with the same kernel without using the hypervisor (i.e. romoving the "kernel /xen.gz" line in grub configuration) X starts, and I can use my Desktop Environment actually.
The problem is that when I try to start the X server, it gives me only a black screen, so that I have to reboot.
I am currently using the gentoo-sources-3.3.0 (yes, Gentoo user here). As regard the video driver I use the nvidia-drivers package. My graphic card is a "nVidia Corporation GT218 [GeForce 8400 GS]".

Finally, this is the Xorg.0.log file when the problem is happening: http://pastebin.com/g6UFFFbT but I didn't notice anything really strange there. Anyway, the most relevant part should be at the end.

Could somebody help me to solve this issue? I don't really know where the problem could be.

Cheers,

Emmanuele