[Xen-users] [XCP] [XAPI] General Question about XenAPI on Debian 32 / 64 bit Dom0

I have also been very confused with this change around with where to ask questions about XenAPI. I have asked the following in the Xen-API list, but no one answered SO i am trying it here, so please be considerate as i have been following this thread on here and on Xen-api, but until it is figured out, it will be a mess it seems like. So anyways i was wondering about 3 pretty simple things regarding XenAPI:
Just have a few simple questions that I am still not 100% clear about.

I have looked thru the past 5months of posts on the Xen-api list, but those have not answered all of my questions. I have read thru the Kronos Wiki page, http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/XCP_toolstack_on_a_Debian-based_distribution like so many out there have, which i also wish was updated with more current information... :) , and read thru other wiki pages and etc...

My software Setup:
Operating System:    Debian Wheezy 64 bit
Kernel:                         Kernel 3.3.4, compiled from source and enabled all Xen features into the kernel, nothing are modules, nothing else was changed.
Xen:                              Xen 4.2-unstable, cloned and compiled from the mercurial, and i believe revision 25256 was the last i compiled.

Questions:
The above setup seems to work and i can reboot the system into Xen 4.2-unstable, but have not done much else with it for now. I am wanting to install the XenAPI on it so i can try to use Citrix XenCenter to manage the creation / installing of VMs and do all that fun stuff from a Windows based computer. What i am not clear about is:

1.) Some websites say the XenAPI needs / recommends a 32bit Dom0 to run on, some say the 64 bit version is there and is experimental, so a work in progress. SOO, since i like my 64bit Wheezy Dom0, will the XenAPI install and run fine on that a 64bit Dom0? As of today, is there a 64bit version of the XenAPI?

2.) In the above Viki guide (and again wish it was more current), you can only install the XenAPI by running the two commands:

sudo apt-get install xcp-xapi
sudo apt-get install xcp-xe

HOWEVER, i already have complied and installed Xen 4.2-unstable and the xcp-xapi package depends on xen-hypervisor-4.1-amd64, xen-utils-4.1 and others, which it will download and install it automatically. SO, wouldn't that mess up my installation of Xen 4.2-unstable already running on there? Is there a way to install just the XenAP Toolstack and not let it install the xen-hypervisor-4.1-amd64 and other related things?

3.) Sometimes it is nice to have the latest revision of the XenAPI toolstack, so to get that you need to compile form source. if you do the
git clone https://github.com/jonludlam/xapi-autobuilder.git
and run make, does it also try to download or install the xen-hypervisor-4.1-amd64 with it OR compiles just the toolstack. Looking at the README file, it says "This repository serves as an autobuilder for xapi and all of it's dependencies, to include the Xen hypervisor itself. " I guess that means it will build or retrieve the xen-hypervisor-4.1-amd64 OR similar. SO, again any way to get it to NOT do that and just compile and build the XenAPI toolstack so you can install that on a system with a compiled Xen from source?

Well, at least i think the above things make sense or was worded correctly AND thank you in advanced for any advice...