Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 Memory?

On 09/05/12 10:43, Flavio wrote:
On 9 May 2012 11:08, CobraHost<cobrahost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hello,
Could you Cc the list please?

when you modify the grub.conf with dom0_mem=4096m it won't show the total
memory amount.
Yes, I know but if I put dom0_mem=1024M, I see the dom0 has 1GB of RAM, and
free (or cat /proc/meminfo) gives me only 300MB of free RAM and it
should give me
3GB of free RAM since I have a total amount of 4GB on my system.

Surely, since you've given dom0 only 1024M, it's correct for /proc/meminfo to return 1GB.

What does 'xm info' say?

That should tell you how much memory Xen thinks it has to work with.

Matthew

--
Scanned by iCritical.