Re: [Xen-users] AMD system hardware compatibility

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Greg Ryan <gregr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> PCI pass through is probably less of an issue, but I was unable to
> get confirmation about AMD IOMMU support for this particular hardware
> combination (listed in the Xen 4.0 requirements).

AFAIK the best way to get an answer for that is to contact, or look
for information from, the motherboard maker, as that's where it's
usually disabled even when the CPU supports it. But since you say "PCI
pass through is probably less of an issue", it shouldn't matter either
way, you'd still be able to run VMs on it.

--
Fajar