Re: [Xen-users] Using XL toolstack (Xen) with DRBD

Is this on the roadmap for 4.2 or 4.3?
Lars

On 28/05/2012 13:54, Florian Heigl wrote:
I wish...

The message comes from XL as far as I remember.
It told me "Sorry, external blocks aren't implemented yet" or
something like that.

This also affects stuff like OpenNebula + Moosefs as far as I can tell.

Maybe you know some C and can try adding the support?

Florian