Re: [Xen-users] Pvgrub on Debian dom0

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 4:53 PM, Ian Tobin <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ian,
>
> Sorry for the delay.
>
> Im using grub.cfg with a sym link to menu.lst, I don’t actually have grub
> installed on the domu.
>
> The domu will boot if I type the path to the grub.cfg or menu.lst but will
> not automatically.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ian

What does your domU config file look like? Have you had success with
pv-grub on other environments (e.g xm vs xl, different xen versions,
etc)?

You need to specify the config file location on domU config file, e.g;

kernel = "/usr/lib/xen/boot/pv-grub-x86_64.gz"
extra = "(hd0,0)/grub/menu.lst"

This is from my environment on RHEL5 with xm, so it might be different
on your setup. Worth to try.

--
Fajar