Re: [Xen-users] The future of para-virtualization

On Sat, 2012-06-09 at 11:03 +0800, Niu Xinli wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

> Para-virtualization outperforms full-virtualization at the cost of
> compatibility.

So, if I can ask, do you mind explaining a bit more what you mean with
this sentence above? More specifically, when you say "at the cost of
compatibility", what are the compatibility costs you are referring to?

Just out of curiosity and for the benefit of the on-going
discussion. :-)

Thanks and Regards,
Dario