[Xen-users] When using xl toolstack stuff left in xenstore at /local/domain/0/backend

Hello,

After creating and destroying a number of domUs, I noticed thatÂ/local/domain/0/backend starts to get cluttered when using XL. The vif, vfb, vkbd, and vbd sections look like this:

  Â270 = ""
  Â271 = ""
  Â272 = ""
  Â273 = ""
  Â274 = ""
  Â275 = ""

Where the dom ID is set to an empty value, however the console section looks as though it isn't being cleaned up at all:

 Â273 = ""
   0 = ""
   Âfrontend = "/local/domain/273/console"
   Âfrontend-id = "273"

   Âstate = "5"
   Âdomain = "vm_98_0003cc"
   Âprotocol = "vt100"
   Âhotplug-status = "connected"

There are a ton of these that build up, but go away if I restart xenstore.

Any clues as to what may be causing this buildup?

Thanks,

Chris