Re: [Xen-users] PV privilege escalation - advisory

Is there some scenario how to test that our config is affected?

In this article:
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2012/06/13/the-intel-sysret-privilege-escalation/#more-4865
is being mentioned about linux 2.6.16.5 is affected.

Does this means that guest 2.6.18+ would be not able to abuse?

Peter