Re: [Xen-users] What do you do for Xen 4.2?

On 15/06/2012 11:28, G.Bakalarski@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
We currently run CentOS 5.8 (With the CentOS stock kernel) and use Xen
3.4.x (and associated packages) from GitCo. This has been a rock solid
combination for us.

However, we need to think about the future, and wish to move to Xen 4.2.
 From my searching, I can't seem to find an easy way to install Xen 4.2.
Are there any *trustworthy* third party repos out there that can provide
Xen 4.2.x as well as a good, regularly updated solid kernel that would
work on CentOS6?

I've come across the choon repos (which does provide Xen 4.2.x and
kernel), however I'd like to hear the list's opinion on the
trustworthiness of this repo before I deploy it on our production servers :)

I appreciate everyone time

Thanks

Helloooooo

Are you planning to harm yourslelf  by installing
unstable Xen ???? Latest stable is 4.1.2 and offered
or backported by many vendors ...

Cheers

GB
Hi There,

Sorry, I meant 4.1.x. Who are these vendors? Debian only seems to do 4.0.x and CentOS and Ubuntu don't offer Xen at all..

Thanks