[Xen-users] Need Help

I am working on my Dell vostro laptop. I have installed Xen4.1 on ubuntu 11.10 and created domU using virt-manager.
1.I want to know that whether the domU created is HVM(fully virtualized) or PV(para virtualized).??
2. on terminal i run 'top' command. It should show 'pygrub' as running when the domainU is booted/started. But always it is showing 'qemu-dm', Is there any relation between qemu-dm and pygrub?? why 'top' is not showing 'pygrub'??

--
Regards:
Omkar Kulkarni