[Xen-users] Making a WAP

Hi All,

I'm trying to put all my computers in one box using xen and debian 6. I need a public web server (called libel) on fixed IP, a wireless access point and router (fraud) on dynamic IP, and a family file server (incest). The plan was to let libel dial into its fixed IP and have no relationship whatsoever with the rest of the house. Fraud was gonna dial the dynamic IP, put up a wireless network that laptops connect to, dangle another wire to incest and do NAT for incest and everybody on the wireless. I don't really want dom0 (murder) connected to anything but the keyboard and TV.

I got all 4 machines created and they all jumped on the eth0 bridge by default so fraud and libel can talk to the modem independently. I can also see how to take incest off eth0 if I can be bothered. So far so good.

Now I want to let fraud create the wireless network. I'll know what to write in /etc/network/interfaces about SSIDs etc when I get that far.

But I can't see how I'm supposed to get the wireless NIC into xen at all. Murder can see it in lspci and after installing wireless-tools on murder I can see it as wlan0 in iwconfig, but then what? I'm not seeing any vifs that correspond to it in fraud or any other VMs, in fact I wouldn't know where to look for them. There's not even a /dev/eth0 in the VMs. I read something about getting 7 or 8 vifs by default but I don't know where to look for them either. Perhaps if I bring up the wireless in murder with the SSID and everything, it would appear as a vif in fraud, but the whole point of fraud is to do that stuff and keep murder as a hermit. So where do I begin?

BTW, I don't have a GUI on any of these machines so I need instructions for the command line.

Any help much appreciated,
Adrian.