[Xen-users] Fwd: does XCP1.5 support cross-server private network

Hi,All
i have added XCP pool to vswitch controller, but i still can not create cross server private network, that option is still disabled.
does it need additional configuration?
anyone met this problem?
do you  any good open source controller to recommand?