Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.2 Release?

On Wed, 2012-06-20 at 17:58 +0100, Keeler, Matthew J. wrote:
> What does the schedule look like for the 4.2 release? I have poked
> around and found some articles from a few months ago saying that
> release candidates should start in April but I donât believe that is
> accurate anymore.

Yeah, the original time line was a bit wildly optimistic...

The most recent update (which I post to xen-devel every Monday, give or
take vacation etc) is:
        http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2012-06/msg01102.html

I've stopped making predictions about dates, so now it is "When Ready".
There are effectively two big patch sets which need to go in before we
can start thinking of RCs and those appear to be mostly ready to go at
this point.

Ian.