Re: [Xen-users] Installing XCP from USB thumb drive

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 2:25 AM,  <cyberhawk001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, by all means, please share your instructions. I would very much like to
> have XCP 1.5 on a bootable USB drive. I have bought a bunch of 2GB flash
> cards  a short while ago cause now they are really cheap and just for the
> purpose of keeping different things on them so i can boot when needed.
>
> Thank you in advance....

I've followed
http://xenthusiast.blogspot.com/2010/02/install-xenserver-from-usb-drive.html
in the past, and it worked. The first screen of text that pops up when
it boots is for some reason very dark blue on black and at first I
thought it was just a black screen doing nothing, but it turned out to
be a sort of boot prompt. Hitting enter a few times got me through.