Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV xennet bsod when vcpu>15

> > Is this a known problem?
> >

> Not until you just mentioned it. I've never tried it, but looking at the code
> I'd
> expect that the limit would have been 32 or 64, not 16. I can't think why
> xennet would be caring about the number of processors either, although
> that could just be a symptom of a problem in xenpci.
>
> I'll try and find some time to test it myself.

I think I can see the problem... I'm making the assumption that the processor
numbering is linear such that in a system with NdisSystemProcessorCount()
CPU's, they are numbered from 0 to NdisSystemProcessorCount()-1, but I bet that
with >16 processors they aren't numbered linearly (eg 0-15 + 32-47 or
something).

How quickly do you need a fix?

James