[Xen-users] Virtual address to physical mapping in Stubdomain

Dear all,

Firstly I apologise for what may be a fairly simple question, but after spending a few days on this I really need the help of an expert.
I'm developing a stubdomain based on Mini-OS and I'm trying to convert the virtual address of a shared memory page to a machine frame number.
I would have thought this requires an #include <xen/page.h> library, but it is not available however.
I have found instances of page.h in architecture specific directories, but I'm not quite sure whether they are meant to be directly used.
Did it get moved?
Most other libraries I've used seemed to be easily available with an include like <xen/foo.h>.
If you have any ideas about where I may be having a problem, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Regards,

Adrian