[Xen-users] gitco and centos 5.8.

 Hi.

 I got some server running xen 3.4 from gitco, the setup was easy:

 groupinstall Virtualization

done.

 Now, I want to try some settings in my home machine, follow the same
instructions and got this:

Warning: Group Virtualization does not exist.
No packages in any requested group available to install or update

yum grouplist

Doesn't show any Virtualization just Xen,  I try that one but is not
using gitco port.

Some knows if something change?

Centos 5.8 updated.

Try Gitco 3.3.x, 3.4.x, 4.1.x