[Xen-users] CentOS 5/6 DomU network receive path stops, with xen 4.1 and Fedora16 dom0

I have an ongoing issue where two lightly loaded CentOS guests lose
their network connectivity. I haven't managed to find any specific
error message in the xen log, the dom0 logs, or the domU
logs. I am using a bridged network setup, using the Fedora init
script to setup the bond/vlan/bridge. The VM's can run for up
to a week between outages. I can use tcpdump in dom0/domU to determine
that only frames from dom0 to domU are lost (i.e. the send path looks
to be ok).  Generating a new VIF with 'xm network-detach' &
'xm network-attach' will re-establish connectivity.

I am seeing the following message occasionally in the xen log, but
don't know if it is related.

  (XEN) traps.c:3004: GPF (0060): ffff82c480153ed9 -> ffff82c4802014f8

I'm not really sure where to investigate further. Can anyone recommend
an approach to finding the issue or working around it?

I have collected up some supporting information here:

http://bit.ly/OOxL37
http://plone.lucidsolutions.co.nz/linux/xen/
centos-5-6-guest-network-receive-path-fails-with-xen-4.2-fedora-16-dom0

Greg.