Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV, clock drift and PVUSB in Windows XP HVM

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 11:03 PM, James Harper
<james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Are you definitely using the latest GPLPV?
>
> Once you have added the hc, you should see evidence of it in xenstore, eg
>
> xenstore-ls /local/domain/<domid>/device/vusb (I think it's vusb)
>
> James

I am using 0.11.0.357, which short of building from source was the
latest I could find.  I'm familiar with programming in C on both
Windows and Linux so if you think it might make a difference, I can
try pulling from mercurial.