Re: [Xen-users] uninstall xen 4.1.2

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 6:23 PM, Walter Robert Ditzler
<ditwal001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi all,
>

> i just wonder, after searching the online resources, if there is any paper
> describing howto uninstall completelly xen:

Another thing you can do for convenience: The Xen build system has a
"make deb" target, that will package up everything put into
dist/install and put it in a .deb which can be installed and
uninstalled.  I think this was introduced in the 4.2 dev cycle.

If you use this, please note, however: it's *just* a convenient way of
keeping track of files; it doesn't do anything with package
dependencies, nor will it enable the init scripts or anything like
that.  The resulting .deb is only intended to be used by someone who
would otherwise have typed "make install".  It should not be
distributed.

 -George