[Xen-users] dom0_mem=max:xxx required after linux 3.3 on AMD

Hi,

I have encountered a problem with three different AMD platforms when
trying to user a kernel release >=3.3 with xen-4.1.2 and xen-unstable.
When the xen.gz command line has dom0_mem=1G the dom0 will crash
immediately after Xen trys to boot the kernel.  However it semes that if
I specify dom0_mem=max:1G then the system will start correctly.  (I have
only verified this on one system but I will try the other two at the
earliest opportunity.)  I have exactly the same kernel on an Intel
platform but this does not show the same behaviour.

Has anyone else observed a similar problem and should it be considered a
bug?

Thanks,
James