Re: [Xen-users] USB2.0 in Windows7 GPLPV Guest

I use PCI Passthrough myself, seems to work fine.  Data copy speeds are 11-15MB/sec so if that's what you are getting that sounds about right.

I also have a USB 3.0 controller, I get 60MB/sec on that, but unlike the USB 2.0 I had to install the drivers from the motherboard manufacturer to get them to function.

Have you tried downloading your boards drivers and installing them for the USB 2.0 drives?