[Xen-users] Trim support for domU

Hi list,
    Recently we've been thinking of adding SSDs into some of our domU
VMs to boost application loading times. Looking around, it seems that
information about trim support in various configurations is sparse at
best.
    The only clear confirmation I could find is that trim is supported
in PV domU on Linux kernels 3.1 and above, but only if dom0 has kernel
3.1 and above as well.
    So paravirtualised Linux domUs are fine for the upgrade, but what
about other configurations?
        1. Non-PV Linux domUs?
        2. Non-PV BSD domUs?
        3. PV BSD domUs?
        4. Windows domUs?
        5. Windows domUs with PV drivers?
        6. Other non-PV configurations?
    Perhaps it'd be great to clear everything up now.