Re: [Xen-users] Using LibXC

On Mon, 2012-07-09 at 15:50 +0100, Adrian Shaw wrote:
> Good afternoon all,

Hello,

> I wish to write a program to use the LibXC library.
> I want this program to spawn a VM and return its ID.
> I see that there is a file called xc_domain.c which has a function for
> doing that.
> Is this the function I should be using?
> I haven't been able to find any documentation or examples of how to
> use this in C.

I can't tell whether or not there is a _single_ function to do that
(and, if yes, which one is), but if you're willing to read some code you
can check what xl and libxl do to accomplish something similar
(xl_cmdimpl.c:create_domain() and/or libxl_domain_create_new(), for
example).

Thanks and Regards,
Dario

Dario Faggioli, Ph.D, http://retis.sssup.it/people/faggioli