Re: [Xen-users] Best dom0 for GPU pass through?

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: dan@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 15:36:57 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 21:50:41 +0000

 I have my own setup at home running xen 4.1.2 and 3.2.9 kernel. Everything is custom built. Base OS is centoos 6.2.

Im not sure will it be good idea to use desktop OS as dom0, i'd recommend to go with Debian/CentOS/RH, basically any type of server-grade OS. Bare XEN has xe command line tool