Re: [Xen-users] Virtualization and monitoring

Massimo,

You might want to try installing a Host sFlow agent on Dom0 - it will
export the stats that xentop displays using the sFlow standard.

You can use tools like Ganglia or sFlowTrend to graphically plot the
data, or roll your own using the sflowtool CLI utility.

http://blog.sflow.com/2012/01/using-ganglia-to-monitor-virtual.html
http://blog.sflow.com/2010/10/sflowtrend-adds-server-performance.html

Peter