Re: [Xen-users] Debian dom0, windows domU, problems joining NT domain

Silly me, registry settings provided here  http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Windows7#Windows_7_Registry_settings  allowed for the 2008 R2 windows server to join samba nt domain PDC. Case closed.

Best regards

2012/7/12 Shane Johnson <sdj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Jakub,
Sorry, I don't have 7 joined to our NT domain, so I don't know for sure.  But from memory 7 doesn't have the same requirements or that you can make a registry change to allow it to join the domain.

Shane