[Xen-users] cpu leveling on opensource xen on sles

We currently run xen on sles11sp1 and sles11sp2. Our hardware is HP
Compaq DL360's. We originally started with G6's, but now we've grown and
have G7's and G8's in the mix.

We don't do a lot of live migrations but is convenient to be able to at
times. Is there any type of cpu leveling that can be done so live
migrations will work with servers with different processors?

Thanks,
James