Re: [Xen-users] Installer hanging HVM Solaris 11 or OpenIndiana 151a

David Erickson wrote:
> Hi-
> I'm wondering if anyone has had success installing Solaris 11 or
> OpenIndiana 151a on an HVM VM?

Why are you trying to use HVM? From what I've read both Solaris 11 [1]
and OpenIndiana [2] have PV support. I've never tried it though, so I
have no idea in what shape is the Solaris/OI PV support. You could also
try to use HVM PV if you are interested in using HVM for some reason.

[1]
http://www.gnulinux.mu/2010/11/15/oracle-solaris-11-express-you-may-not-use-the-programs-for-your-own-internal-business-purposes/#comment-51
[2] http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Creating+OpenIndiana+EC2+image