[Xen-users] pvgrub replacements

The number of distributions that are dropping grub 1 support is raising.
Tody I received a notification from Arch Linux who are also doing this.

The problem with this situation is when a distro installs grub2 because
of a package dependency.

So what I would like to know is whether there are more alternatives for
PV than pvgrub. ExtLinux or pvgrub2 would be nice..

Mark