Re: [Xen-users] no /dev/xvda for domu

Well is very strange my configuration worked witth fine before I had
installed latest xen unstable there and no logs created for linux
guest at all. And I had one version of xen compiled that had stated
that creation failed and my guess stoped looking fro xvda1 root drive
that always had worked before. I have root specified in my config file
Any tips fro trouble shooting this ?