Re: [Xen-users] xen vcpus=2 do not work

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:21 AM, åçå <pengyujian5201314@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here is the output of xm vcpu-list wnshw:
> Name                              ID VCPUs   CPU State   Time(s) CPU
> Affinity
> wnshw                            746     0     1   -b-     369.0 any cpu
> wnshw                            746     1     -   --p       0.0 any cpu
> I don't know why the state of vpcu 1 is p. How to let the domain use two
> cpus?

What guest operating system are you running?  One reason it might be
paused is that the operating system hasn't brought up the CPU yet for
some reason.  You're not, perhaps, running a Windows installer when
you do the "xm vcpu-list", are you?

> My xen version is 3.1.
> Any one can help me?

Why are you using 3.1?  It's incredibly ancient now (over 5 years
old); if there is a bug, I don't think anyone would be interested in
trying to fix it at this point.

 -George