Re: [Xen-users] help! how to cancel my email account from xen-users' list

On Fri, 2012-07-27 at 04:48 +0100, Stanley Lin wrote:

> help! how to cancel my email account from xen-users' list

     1. Follow the link in the footer (http://lists.xen.org/xen-users)
     2. Enter the email address which you subscribed with into the "To
        unsubscribe from Xen-users, ... enter your subscription email
        address:" box at the bottom
     3. Click "unsubscribe or edit options"
     4. Follow the instructions from there