Re: [Xen-users] converting HVM ubuntu 10.04 desktop 64 bit to Paravirtualised

If you've made it so far, and the system works, including network and all other stuff that you might need except the X server, there are some decisions that you'll have to make regarding the way you'd like to access your X programs. There are 3 ways:
- using VNC server - and you'd just need to add the vnc related information in your xen domU config. Than you'll access the system through a VNC browser.
- using remote sessions - GDM supports that and you can manage the gnome login manager to enable remote logins from other linux workstations.
- using X programs through SSH on your linux/mac desktop.

Or do you want to see the X server running on your graphics card though PCI passthrough?