Re: [Xen-users] [Debian] XenHypervisor 4.0 - Gigabit

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 13:27:20 +0200
Mickael MONSIEUR <mickael.monsieur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
> I currently have a Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise connected on
> eth0 with bridge (vif).
> However, Windows recognizes a Realtek RTL8139C+ Fast Ethernet at
> 100Mbit/s. I absolutely need to have 1Gbit/s. What is the solution?
>
> Best regards,
> Mickael

You could try to use a different NIC model. For example, try
model=e1000 in your vif configuration. Be sure you have the relevant
drivers. I am not sure if model=e1000e works but you could also try
that.

--
Stay in touch,